Misfit App Update not loading MFP data

Options
anyone having problems with the new updated Misfit App, doesn't seem to load my calories anymore - help appreciated Thank You

Replies

• Meorainthemaking
    Meorainthemaking Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yes. I have disconnected Misfit from MFP for now. Had 17k+ steps in Misfit and a 300+ calorie burn but MFP only had 24 steps at 17 calories for Misfit. Very frustrating. I can do the math myself...
  • Suze8365
    Suze8365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes it's seriously frustrating but they are aware of it apparently and are trying to get a fix done for the app by May
  • f8tnotfat
    f8tnotfat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one......ugh very frustrating. Thanks for the update that it won't be done until May. I won't stress as much now.
  • sprice36
    sprice36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, same thing started happening to me a few days ago. I tried uninstalling Misfit and MFP app on my phone but that didn't fix the bug either. URGH!
  • ocjc
    ocjc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Huge problems... As in, it's not working. May? Okay...
  • afur73
    afur73 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i had similar problems, only mfp was removing 450 caories from me each day and not recording any activity.

tried customer service for both apps and got literaly nowhere. only after i went and spent £120 on a fitbit did i then find out they had issues and it wasnt just me. still i am much happier with the fitbit, so no big deal. misfit app was pretty poor, though the update looked better than old version.
  • littlejewel97
    littlejewel97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My misfit app is showing 1974 steps and 1837 calories, but when syncing with myFitnessPal, MFP show 1974 steps, but only burned 46 calories as of 4:49 PM. This started with the new misfit update. Hope it's fixed soon.
  • jjcsati
    jjcsati Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Such a bummer.. Mine has been messed up since the new update as well.