12lbs to lose - would love a buddy!

Options
Hi all,

I've lost 8lbs so far, getting my BMI from 25 to 23.8. I'm now aiming to lose another 12lbs to get me to a BMI of 22. I'm finding it pretty hard as my body is fighting back, but would love to buddy up with people to help with motivation - yours and mine :-) please add me if you'd like to.

Thank you,
Adele

Replies

• MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Adele, I've lost 25 lbs' have 10 stubborn pounds to go. I log daily, always open to add positive & motivating pals.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi Adele. I've lost 100 pounds, with 25 more to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • raschwittay
    raschwittay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track and need to lose 20 lbs but having a hard time getting energy. Motivation is hard for me.
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Burt_the_Penguin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, have added you all
  • whitboyd87
    whitboyd87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back in shape after second baby, an I'm finding it hard to stay focused with the little one. Would love the motivation
  • Banksy2
    Banksy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Adele 14 to go here. Log in everyday. Happy to motivate. Sam
  • kaycam43
    kaycam43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've got 12 lbs to go as well. Would love to support
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same motivation! I have 15 lbs to go, please feel free to add me!!
  • ZeeBee81
    ZeeBee81 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi all I've been using MFP coming up 3 wks and have lost 5 lb. Got about another 16-18 lb to go. Feeling motivated though.. anyone feel free to add me
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Options
    Thanks all. Added you all B
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Adele. Also working on reducing Body Fat %. Currently at 23.4% working towards 19 to 20%. It's work but well worth it to watch that number go down! :smiley:

-Cheryl
  • anniemcr79
    anniemcr79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Adele

Im also new to MFP day 1!! Looking to lose 28lbs so mutual motivation welcome. Feel free to add ☺

Annette
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Options
    Hi Cheryl. How do you measure body fat? Do you have to have it done at the gym?