Starting Over

Options
Hi, I'm on here for a second time. I'm 33. In need of positive, down to earth, and non judgmental support friends. I keep my food diary private, for now. I am always under my calories and I work out. Just need some positive feedback, no negativity. Last group I had were only concerned with what everyone ate. When mine was opened, I under ate and caused myself to go into starvation mode. Mainly because I was afraid of any criticism. Looking for positive reinforcement only. Looking forward to a fresh new start! :)

Replies

• mdt07
    mdt07 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will send you a friend request. Congrats on getting reengaged to becoming a better you. What many people do not get is that you have to eat a certain amount of food to help your body do what it needs to do. Promise me you want go into starvation mode to please anyone.

Let's get going with that Fresh Start!!! You will be awesome. We will succeed together. I'm on this journey and we can travel together.
  • Angelblue3382
    Angelblue3382 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! That's exactly what I needed to hear. :) We can do this!
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a fresh start. However I try to eat sensibly and I know the dangers of starvation mode so do my best to avoid it at all costs. Please feel free to add me.
  • Angelblue3382
    Angelblue3382 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat sensible, just have a hard time on the weekends. It is difficult living with someone who won't diet with you. I do buy separate groceries now. It helps. :)
  • mgleone
    mgleone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. Been away for almost a year. I read your message and thought I could have written that myself. Best of luck to you!!
  • wendydoodle
    wendydoodle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started back here too. I am glad I saw your post. Will send friend request