Let's talk #2

Options
lately since cutting calories to 1700 I cant go without the use of softners and I eat green stuff and eat fiber one bars for snacks. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Up your fat and water intake.

Fiber One bars were dreadful on my tummy. I think it was the chicory root.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Fiber is great, but if mine is too high (which it usually tends to be) and my fats are too low...nope. Not good times. Add bacon.
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Are you adequately hydrating? If not, fiber will certainly plug you up. I have an app on my phone called Water My Body. When you input your weight, activity level, and if you are trying lose, gain, or maintain, it will calculate how much water you need to drink per day. It also has an alarm to remind to drink.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    magnesium citrate :smiley:
  • TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know my profile is private but I'm at least 12 glass of water a day and bacon 3 times a week
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    About the same here. I ate out all last week due to being out of town and began having movements 2-3 times a week. I have been home a week and the movements are down to once a day and firm. Don't know why.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    TXRedDirt wrote: »
    I know my profile is private but I'm at least 12 glass of water a day and bacon 3 times a week

Ha. You know what's up with the bacon.
  • Addiewe
    Addiewe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fresh apples.