ONE-DERLAND!

Options
After 6 years I have finally taken the trip back down to one-derland, and it feels amazing!

My weight has been a bit a rollercoaster over the years, and although I had a few successful bouts of weight loss I just could never seen to get back into the 100's. I'd move up and down the scale every few months, but I just couldn't sustain my weight loss. At the beginning of this year I decided enough was enough. I decided I couldn't keep living like this and now I am FINALLY where I've wanted to be for years and years: I'm happy, I'm losing weight the right way, and I've finally kicked the 200's *kitten*!

Replies

• beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Congrats!
  • Ambz22
    Ambz22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Jentastic19
    Jentastic19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Feels great doesn't it!?
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful to put on clothes and the buttons aren't straining and there is space in the legs! Good job to you!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you :smile: I started on the other side of Onederland myself, and have just made my way back down to the healthy weight range for the first time in about two years after chasing the same 5kg up and down the scales several times over. So frustrating! But this year's the year and it's awesome to have cracked that next barrier - both of us. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really does feel great. Not only physically, but mentally as well. So happy to finally crash through what seemed like a brick wall for so many years.
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You'll never see a 2 as the first number on the scale again. It's a great feeling!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yay whoohoo!!! Awesome victory!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a wonderful feeling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!