Kayla Itsines BBG starting 27/4/15

Options
Hey everyone!
So I'm hoping to start the BBG week 1 on Monday and was wondering if anyone else has just started it (or going to start it) so we can do the work outs together and keep each other motivated! I have a feeling it's going to be tough so all the motivation and help would be great!

Replies

• StaceyNixon665
    StaceyNixon665 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 14, feel free to add me!
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just did the first work out!
  • aliciagiardino
    aliciagiardino Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also starring today! So nervous! But really lookin forward to it! I know it sounds creepy but I have set my before picture as my background. I need motivation
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    What is BBG?
  • moshimod
    moshimod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did you find the first workout?
  • donyelmeese5
    donyelmeese5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also just started today!

Does anyone know approximately how many calories you eat per day on average? Using Kayla's nutrition guides, I thought it was 1500, but I've seen 1200 in other places.
  • bareessentials56
    bareessentials56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today feel free to add me anyone who is doing it :) and I wouldn't eat 1200. If your doing her workouts then I would recommend 1500 minimum. I burn about 200-300 calories per workout according to my hrm but obviously this would change depending on your height/weight.
  • bareessentials56
    bareessentials56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @moshimod I brought it along with a group of friends but I've heard you can torrent it but that's illegal obviously
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Started my second round of bbg last week. Feel free to add me, I love finding fellow bbg girls
  • donyelmeese5
    donyelmeese5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just finished Arms & Abs. Wow. Those Mountain Climbers burned after doing the arms circuit.
  • aliciagiardino
    Options
    Day 3 ladies! Hope everyone is holding up!

I would eat at least 1500 calories considering the exercise. And drink lots of water.

I've also been running and taking my daughter for walks for the low impact.

BBG- Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines for the one who asked.

My legs are so sore still! I'm looking forward to arms (:
  • aliciagiardino
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Keep each other motivated and going! Nothing like this is easy alone! :)
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm on week 3 right now! Day 18 of the help guide too (I do each days meal plan for 3 days in a row it'll make sure I have a meal plan the whole 12 weeks). Loving it so far!!! I also do extra abs and legs. Alexajeanbrown.com her sore to the core and butt & leg challenge ebooks. There's also a 6 pack and butt challenge app I do once in a while from my iPhone. So fAr so good i didn't see much on my 2 week progress pic but that's not enough time so holding out for the big changes still. :) how's everyone doing? You can add me on Instagram nicfitrnbbg