Day 1 of my MFP journey! Would love some buddies!

Options
Hi all

Day 1 of my MFP journey. Hoping to lose 28 lbs. Feel free to add me to share mutual motivation/support.

Thanks

Annette

Replies

• AnnetteQM
    AnnetteQM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today as well hoping to lose 65 lbs. My name is Annette too.
  • SkyFilm
    SkyFilm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. My 1st day aswell :)
  • Nichelle4
    Nichelle4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me 2, and I want to lose about the same as you. I just don't know how to add buddies yet.
  • kgreerjones
    kgreerjones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kathleen and I want to lose 30 lbs. I had a knee injury and that started my weight gain trend last year. Finally I had surgery in January now I'm on my way to a healthier me. Guess I have to give up my tea & honey or should I say Honey with a bit of Tea!

Good luck, we can do it!
  • otobeslim
    otobeslim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, Hello, and Hello,
    I'm here to hopefully lose 50 lbs. Wow! Just looking at it in print makes me wonder why I waited sooooo long to get my butt in gear. However, to diet without conviction leads to more pounds not less. Just got off of a popular diet that promised to help me lose 20lbs in 4 weeks. I am on the third week with only four pounds lost. I'm guessing I need to go old school now!! So here I am!!Good Luck and may we look fabulous sooner than later!!
  • britsue54
    britsue54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sue and I am on day one. Hoping to loose 54lbs. Most. of all I want to be healthy :)
  • Kayt10590
    Kayt10590 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not on day 1, but I would love to have some more friends, and i sent you a request :)
  • DJS_1954
    DJS_1954 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for and I would like to lose 20 lbs and raise my energy level. Am 61 years old