Smoothie Recipes

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
Hi everyone, I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and I have been making a lot of smoothies.
Im getting tired of the same kind so I was wondering what are some of your favorites? I want to try making one with PB2 so if anyone has any good recipes with PB2 that would be amazing!!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Nichole

Replies

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    What is PB2?
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter.

Try PB2, Greek yoghurt, banana, milk, cocoa and avocado. In whatever amount you find best.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't use PB2 because I hate peanut butter and anything with nuts basically. But I do make smoothies for breakfast everyday. This week I'm doing frozen blueberries, a frozen banana, big handful of spinach and tbsp of chia seeds, then however much water is needed so that it blends easily. It keeps me full for a few hours once I get to work. I drink it as I'm driving.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for smoothies due to getting your wisdom teeth out avoid anything with seeds including berries. Brothy soups are what I mostly ate after having my wisdom teeth out. I cooked the carrots and celery until they were very mushy.
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    lately I've been going with two scoops of protein powder, banana, almond milk, and spinach. I'll occasionally substitute one scoop of protein powder with a serving of pb2. I'll also throw in some mint extract but will skip the pb2 if i add mint.
  • iamaviking007
    iamaviking007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been making a smoothie every morning lately during carb cycling. Mine have to contain a protein, carb and veggie so I make one with 1 cup Greek yogurt for protein, 1 cup frozen mixed fruit for my carb and 1 cups spinach or kale......I also add 8 to 10 ounces of water. Its not the best smoothie I've ever had but tastes good and covers everything I need at breakfast.
  • iamaviking007
    iamaviking007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry its 2 cups spinach or kale.....I don't know how to go back and correct that on my tablet