Do you have a song or anything else stuck in your head at the moment?

Options
apanda4
apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
I currently (and for the couple of days) have "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift stuck in my head. I think I heard it on the radio on Wednesday night on the way home from work and since then I can't get the words out of my head

"But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name"

Replies

• sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Actually yes - there was a commercial on a little while ago that had that song "Bust a Move" from the 80's in it - now that small portion of it is stuck in my head. Usually if something is stuck in my head it is at least something I like, and know, but not in this case. (Nothing wrong with the song or anything but just was never a big fan). I am watching the Simpsons right now and I am hoping for something in there to replace it soon (strangely I get songs from the Simpsons stuck in my head a lot).
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    hahahhahaahhahaha omg too funny! that is the same song that i was gonna post :D i just got out of the car and that was the song the song that was playing , sure it's sticky one
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    ** btw the taylor swift song i'm refering^^ B)
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    One note; I think it's B-flat
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    currently have the yo gabba gabba song "don't bite your friends" stuck in my head, gotta love kids shows...sigh
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    House Party by Sam Hunt
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I have had various Taylor Swift songs stuck in my head for 3 days. I don't know why and it is driving me bonkers. Currently I have "Romeo and Juliet". Ugggghhhhhhhhhh
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    "I wanna know what love is........ I want you to show me......." (Foreigner)
  • Amber_hanson27
    Amber_hanson27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sugar...yes please :)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Shots! Shot! Shot shot shots!! Shots! Shot!! Everybody!!!