New!

Options

Replies

• fcrockett1979
    fcrockett1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new. I am hoping for some support to be accountable and stay committed.
    :#
  • Schrodingers1lost1cat1returns
    Options
    Hello fcrockett1979, The biggest piece of advice I can grant to you for motivation would be to keep on track so you will feel healthy and have a long happy life. Every Time you are about to start back to old bad habits, just consider the future. I can only help you so much; you have to want this for yourself. I will be here to congratulate you on your achievements. It's never easy I'm new to this sight as well, but I did already lose 92 lbs now I'm 172 lbs. There's many great things that come along with weight loss such as, having less limitations, being able to wear nicer clothes, and more confidence. In my own opinion the best motivation comes from within. You should always strive to achieve your own personal goals; be honest to yourself, don't let yourself down. I wish you the absolute best in achieving your goals. I hope I have inspired you in some kind of way to move forward into success. ;)