Have 10 pounds to lose! need a buddy :)

Options
Hi my name is Amanda. I'm not really new to this just new to forums and actually talking to people lol. I have already lost 20-25 pounds using this app about a year ago I weighed 155 at 5'2 and got all the way down to 135lbs using this and now weigh 134. I these last pounds have proven very difficult to lose and would love to help motivate someone (really a group of people could help as well) and they help motivate me! :) if your interested please let me know!

Replies

• phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost about 25 and have about 35 to go. I lost to 25 fairly quickly but seem to have hit a wall even though I have a calorie deficit and have been working out at least four times a week all while recovering from a massive stroke. I'm also looking for motivated people to help me stay on track.
  • ahayes7768
    ahayes7768 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great! :) I've added you and we can help each other ! Congrats on the 25 by the way! :) (I have very high blood pressure and on meds for it, hereditary so I'm also looking for low sodium things and my dad has had 4 strokes, he cut out red meat all together and he walks daily at least 3 miles to try and keep himself together so we will get along fine! :) good luck and let's keep each other posted ;)
  • margie_2015
    margie_2015 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda.. I'm in the same situation as you.. I'm about 9lbs away from my goal weight and seemed to have reached a plateau.. I'd like to help you get those last lbs off.. It'll actually help me as well
  • raveeshvijay
    raveeshvijay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and no friends in here to motivate and join. I have to reduce 20 lbs.. can u add me ?