Jawbone up Move question

Options
I've decided on the up move as my first fitness tracker, I want to use the wrist strap full time. There's a thin strap and a thick one. How wide are each of them? Amazon only lists the dimensions at the widest point, 0.6 inches, which is where the tracker sits. But the actual strap width isn't listed. Can someone measure a slim strap and a thick one?

TIA

Replies

• Ekai83
    Ekai83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have the up move & love it! The thin strap is about 1/3 inch thick, & the thick strap is about 1/2 inch thick. I use the thin straps, personally, as they felt a little more feminine to me. I would equate the thick strap to that if a standard watch strap. If you have VERY large (female) wrists go with the thick strap as it is also slightly longer.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have teensy, feminine, wrists. The thin onyx straps are out of stock sadly. Thank you!
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    if you have a costco near you, they have a bundle that comes with 2 thin straps (in yellow and black), the tracker unit itself, and a black hip clip. it's only $47.99, which saves you more than $30 to buy all of that together. hopefully this doesn't come too late, haha
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    ^This. I bought my husband the wider band (one in black and the other in medium grey) and mine in the black and yellow thin strap in mid-March. For $47.99 at Costco, it's a good value for a tracker. Fit-bits are twice the $$. We've used ours every day for almost 6 weeks now and really like them. I would definitely say the thinner band is more attractive for a lady. Not sure when I'll use that yellow band--maybe for summer--but it's nice to have a back up, plus the hip clip.