Trim Healthy Mama

Options
Hi my name is Nicole and I have recently started following the Trim Healthy Mama plan and I was wondering if anyone else using myfitnesspal is also following this plan. If you are I sure would like to know how you are doing on the plan and what type of advice you might would have for someone who is just starting out on it.

Replies

• Soria150
    Soria150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm using MFP to keep me accountable with portion sizes as THM is kinda vague with theirs. Also it helps me with E meals so I know I'm not going over on carbs. I just started though. I got the idea from a blog I found about someone who did THM and weight watchers.
  • SaraMcKenzie
    SaraMcKenzie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new 2 weeks in. Are you still doing thm?
  • cdonnan2010
    cdonnan2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP. I have been kinda doing THM for a couple months and think I am getting the hang of it. Are any of you still on here?
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I myself am not doing THM, but my best friend did it and had amazing results after the birth of her third child. I think she is about a size 6 now, down from a 12 or 14. I am waiting to borrow the book to see if it's something that may work for me and my lifestyle. Good luck to you all!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I just started the plan today!! Anyone else can add me!! I'm going to try without tracking my calories I think... I want to keep track more of my progress and workouts on mfp. But if I struggle with portion control still, I'm going to start tracking. I think this plan is awesome and I'm looking forward to it!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hi, Is there anyone currently on THM? I would love to be friends with anyone committed to the THM diet.
  • misadele
    misadele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am doing Trim Healthy Mama too. I started on Jan. 4th. Anyone want to be FP friends? My name is Adele.
  • elizaredd
    elizaredd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love THM, but tend to overeat the "good" stuff so am starting to use MFP to keep me accountable for portion sizes. I also had a resting metabolic test at my gym so am trying not to go over my calorie goal each day as I've been stalled for a few months.