10 months past 65 pounds gone!

Options
I've only been using the application consistently for the last two months but it has helped tremendously! With the addition of my local YMCA and a new bicycle purchase I've manage to cut down 24 pounds since March 13.

Long story short I managed to get up to 315 pounds since this time last year. A combination of long hours at work and getting into a comfortable relationship lead to my laziness. After always being in fairly good shape through sports in high school and there after I decided enough was enough. The last two months in itself has been especially great for me with a gym membership and biking. Having this application on my phone has been the single reason I've dropped 24 pounds in two months. It's been so easy keeping up with my calorie intake and staying on track. I try to keep somewhat updated photos of myself to look back and stay motivated. It's been a great tool for me.

before.jpg 315 Pounds
after.jpg 260 Pounds (Glad to say I have lost an additional 10 pounds since that picture was taken a little over three weeks ago)

Replies

• andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Wow great progress! .. You're very cute if I may add. =)
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great!
  • Breauxmontana
    Options
    Wow great progress! .. You're very cute if I may add. =)

Thank you! Compliments like that make weight loss even easier.
  • Breauxmontana
    Options
    awesome! you look great!

Thanks so much!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Oh yeah, for sure. =)
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!

Lookin good
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You should be very proud!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    cutie!! great job, keep it up!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement - well done you. May I just say what an impressive chiseled jawline you have.

Loads of wolf whistles coming your way.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! And I love your "retro" look!!!!!!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Excellent stuff! Well done.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Good work :o)
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!! awsome work!!!!! can i say it is because of the weightloss, but also i think its because you lost the lip earing,,lol , you look very good!!!!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow - you can really tell the difference!!! And yeah ...totally agree with the other ladies, very good looking!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Breauxmontana
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! While acknowledgment is not my main focus it ABSOLUTELY fuels me to continue. Thank you very much for the kind words everyone! I didn't know these message boards have so many attractive women. =D
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Looking chiselled :smile: Keep it up!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Cutie Pie ;)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :)
  • mileneD
    mileneD Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible difference! You have done an amazing job! Keep up the great work=)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!