Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Right now I am doing the 30 Day Shred. May 1st I will be starting the Body Revolution. I would love some people to join me for support and motivation. Who is with me?

Replies

• believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be on Month 2 as of May 1st for the Body Revolution!
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me :) I'm on week 1 right now!
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I plan to start Body Revolution on May 1st too! I'll send you all friend requests :smile:
  • crybaby2384
    crybaby2384 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This last month it did 21 days of 30 day shred. I let life distract me and didn't finish. I gotta make sure I don't let that happen again. Are you guys following meal plan of just the
    workouts?
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I plan on doing it again, and I would love to join you guys. I will not be following the meal plan. I just need to stay focused and keep at it this time. Add me!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It is so fun! I love it <3 I am doing it after my rounds of 21 day fix/21 day fix extreme :)
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My dvds are in the mail. Would like to join you guys.
  • crybaby2384
    Options
    SMK683 wrote: »
    My dvds are in the mail. Would like to join you guys.

Sounds great!!! The more the better. I've been sick all week so I am not sure if tomorrow's start date is going to work. I am starting as soon as I feel like I can breathe again.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    add me. I am on Week 6 of BR! :) and I am just doing the workouts...i would be way mean on 1200 cal/day! lol

Am already seeing changes too!
  • nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! I've tried it twice before, first time made it about a month, but my knees started hurting, so I quit. I picked it up again a few months ago and again knees bothered me after a couple of weeks. I think she does a lot of lateral movements (side to side) during her cardio minutes that my knees don't like. I'll run in place or do burpees or something else in place of those movements.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm in for as long as I can hold out. I hope to be able to make it through. I didn't make it through the Shred, but that was due to physical illness in the middle of it putting me on "exercise, but not so much that you sweat" grounds. Yeah, you sweat with Micheals.
  • crybaby2384
    Options
    Day 1 done. It seems to be a little easier than the 30 day shred so far. What size or dumbbells are you using? What are you logging it under for the exercise on my fitness pal.

• crybaby2384
    Options
    How are you all doing with the Body Revolution?
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 now.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I start Week 9 today. I love Body Revolution. I will most likely start it over when I have completed this go around. The next go around I plan to do more of the advanced moves...I hope. :)
  • tacosupremequeen
    tacosupremequeen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How are you all doing with the Body Revolution?

I'm on week 8 right now and I've lost 12 lbs and lots of inches around my body. My clothes are fitting again and I'm definitely stronger. I plan to restart the program at the end and do the challenge versions of the exercises which is what a lot of people suggest you do. It's totally worth it and such a great program!!! Just stick with it. It's kinda hard cause I work 12 hour night shifts then live an hour away from work so it was hard at first. Once you find a groove it's not so bad and I feel like I made such progress it motivates me to get up and do the workouts! Hope this helps and good luck!
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6, but probably will do it for another week as I'm about to go on vacation and may not get a ton of "traditional" workouts in (we'll be hiking, swimming, and walking a lot though). Feel free to add me - I have started the program three times and this is the farthest I've gotten so I'm pretty excited for 7 and 8.
  • missingone
    missingone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How is BR going for you all? I'm on Week 2!