Weight loss help!!!!!

Options
I would like to hear from everyone and anyone on how they have been losing weight, what works for them and so on, what diet have thy been following, or if your just eating clean.
Me personally, I've been just sticking to clean eating, no soda or processed foods. No eating fast food. And I also work out most of the time 6 days a week.
But I'm wanting to speed up this process, lose more like 2 pounds per week, all advice is welcomed!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear from everyone and anyone on how they have been losing weight, what works for them and so on, what diet have thy been following, or if your just eating clean.
    Me personally, I've been just sticking to clean eating, no soda or processed foods. No eating fast food. And I also work out most of the time 6 days a week.
    But I'm wanting to speed up this process, lose more like 2 pounds per week, all advice is welcomed!

Thanks guys!

Eat at a calorie deficit. It's that easy and don't make it harder than what it is. Not sure what clean eating mean (it means something different to everyone and means nothing to me). All food is processes unless, maybe, if you pick an apple off a tree and eat it right away.

Just eat what you want at a calorie deficit and be done with it.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    The calorific deficit, however you get there. If you wnat to lose faster then figure out if you are creating an accurate 1000+ cal a week deficit. Weight loss inst linear though.
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I lost 55lbs eating mostly junk food while at uni by counting calories (1200 a day). For the last 20lbs or so I ate a bit healthier (less microwave meals, more fruit & veg), and lost weight at the same rate.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I lost 48 lbs by setting my calorie deficit at 1000 calories per day and sticking to it. I don't use a food scale, I just go by what it says on the packages or what restaurants report for their meals. I eat whatever I want, just less than before, but I tend to gravitate toward foods that aren't as calorie dense. I ride a bicycle for exercise, which allows me to eat more on some days. According to MapMyRide, I've burn enough calories to have lost 77 lbs in the past couple of years.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just eat at a deficit. Don't eat any particular food, don't cut out any foods, don't do any extra exercise....just a deficit. It's working for me.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want within my goal.

hot wings, mcdonalds, wendy's, chicken ceasar pasta salad, meatballs and noodles...coffee
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Solely calories in vs. Calories Out (CICO). I just eat less than I used too, along with moving more. I still have fast food once in a while, just a lot less than I used to because it is easier to fit other foods into my day. No need to fully eliminate anything, just log accurately, the process works (it is a law of physics)
  • harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I eat about 85% of my calories in healthful and nutritious foods, and leave ~15% for treats. I don't feel hungry because I fill up on healthy stuff mainly, and I'm not deprived because I have room in the 'budget' for treats.
  • ShawnnaMay7
    ShawnnaMay7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ^ that's exactly what I do. I'm more so wanting to live a healthier lifestyle and eat healthily foods, I don't want to eat junk, I want to treat myself but not over do it, I'm learning how to limit.
  • Agannon0728
    Agannon0728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 lbs in 5 weeks doing 1000 calories along with a 10-1 ratio or calorie to protein. The high protein food gives me that full feeling to where I am not hungry !! It has seemed to work perfect to me. No cheat meals or sweets !!