Hi! New member here!

Options
Came aboard on Friday from the Nutrisystem site. I wanted to change to something more permanent. I am doing one more month on NS and then try going on my own. I know how to count calories and do things to lose weight, but I need help actually doing it and sticking with life changes. I have lost 14 lbs. since March 12th but would eventually like to lose about 60 lbs., so I have about 50 to go. I also have diabetes and high BP so I'm hoping weight loss will improve my total situation. I've never been on a message board before, so bear with me! Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing experiences.

Replies

• mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello! Health is always a good motivator, ain't it? It was for me, personally! :) I am new here, too. Lovin' the outpour of love and support! Feel free to add me. I only have like, two friends so far lol.
  • LindaJS47
    LindaJS47 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Madeline! I am old enough to be your Grandma, but I can also be your friend. This is a hard journey, but together we all can do it! Have a great and successful day!
  • ashleymonk1025
    ashleymonk1025 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I did a search on Nutrisystem and found this thread. I'm doing NS but have been on MyFitnessPal for awhile now, and it really does work! I would like to add some friends on here too :).