Trying to stick to a plan...need friends

Options
Hi, I've been down this road before... Try to get started and fit once again. I'm over weight currently and hate that I look like a little house! I'm desperately in need of losing a lot of weight 50+ IBS. I could use a friend on here for moral support. I need more than just a goal in time frame.

Replies

• veganstephanie
    veganstephanie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'd be more than happy to be your friend. im looking for friends as well. just restarted 2 days ago.
  • Ruthie0602
    Ruthie0602 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just restarted again today. I'm 40 lbs over weight living amongst skinny people. In search of friends going through the same journey with OUT having to purchase programs or products.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    would love to be your pal here! wish u success.
  • osbornesarah8
    osbornesarah8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend!! I've lost 12lb on weight watchers. But loads more to go and I want to switch to mfp.
  • dannyparker22
    dannyparker22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me thanks
  • kalliejerome1
    kalliejerome1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'll add you ☺
  • papo0628
    papo0628 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you guys, if you have me. I have a 70 pound weight loss goal. 25 by July 17!! A bit aggressive but I really need to push myself this time. I have started on this road before but always find an excuse to stop.
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also fairly new to all of this. My first weigh in is tomorrow morning. Eeek. Lol. Please feel free to add me, anyone, for that extra push. Let's keep each other going... :smile:
  • SonjaRatliff
    SonjaRatliff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down from 375 to 239.7. It can be done but takes being honest with yourself and logging your food every day. Just remember that every day is a new day and if you screw up today, don't sweat it. Tomorrow is a new day with a whole new 0 balance. Start fresh each day. I still need to take off at least 90 more pounds and would love to have someone that is fighting this battle also.
  • SonjaRatliff
    SonjaRatliff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please any of you feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shainasb310
    shainasb310 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat as you and on day 2 of my comeback myself! Added you as a friend and excited to see your progress! Best of luck!