Weight History, is it helping or hurting?

Options
So I have been at it for a long time now, I have weight history that goes back to 2010 in my account on here. I am debating about restarting it but honestly I am getting close to being under where I was back then. What does everyone else think about changing weight history? I feel like I am comparing myself to 4 years ago and I am not sure that I want to be doing that. Thanks!

Replies

• angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    everyone compares themselves to what they once were, if it bothers you start over.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    When I started last year I went back and deleted anything prior to that date. I am a proponent of wiping the slate clean, so to speak.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I've only been using MFP for around 6 months but I haved used a different site and have my recorded weights for 5 years there. I still enter my weight there. I don't usually look back beyond one year but looking back over all of it I can see that I am at my lowest point in 5 years now and that is kind of motivating to me in a way that only 6 months of data is not.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I decided to start over, thanks everyone your input. It makes me feel good that I have lost 6lbs since being back on the wagon.