Aloe Vera Juice

Options
Hi

Just wondering if anyone drinks Aloe Vera juice?

Holland & Barrett were selling theirs in their penny sale so I got some and going to start today.

But I was just wondering people's opinions?

I'm not drinking it instead like FL! I'm going to be taking it 3 times a day with food.

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I started with aloe vera juice after I read a thread on here last October. I take a tablespoon first thing in the morning and another late evening. After about a month I was talking to my husband and I told him that I think my skin looked alot better. He said "Is that what it is? You had some wrinkles starting and I noticed that they're gone". Now, I'm 60, so any help in that area is welcome. It also regulates going to the bathroom. Those are the 2 big things I've noticed. I plan to keep taking it. Let me know how it works for you. Best. B)
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well that sounds good/positive as I definitely need help in the bathroom department
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend drinks George's aloe vera, be careful with some of them they can cause intestinal discomfort and some have a very bitter aftertaste. He takes it for help with his Crohn's was recommended by his doctor.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    When I started I decided to buy one bottle--lasted about a month--and see how it went. My gynecologist is very big on aloe vera as an anti-cancer. It would be a nice plus, but it does have a positive effect on my skin. As for the taste, mine is very sour, but I only take a tablespoon morning and evening. My husband started too, after he saw my results. Do a search on the aloe vera thread September or October 2014. There were lots of replies. Best. B)
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started with aloe vera juice after I read a thread on here last October. I take a tablespoon first thing in the morning and another late evening. After about a month I was talking to my husband and I told him that I think my skin looked alot better. He said "Is that what it is? You had some wrinkles starting and I noticed that they're gone". Now, I'm 60, so any help in that area is welcome. It also regulates going to the bathroom. Those are the 2 big things I've noticed. I plan to keep taking it. Let me know how it works for you. Best. B)

Ha, I actually have an at home ultrasonic facial machine & I have been using pure aloe with it. My skin is awesome. I am going to have to look into drinking the juice too.
  • Thistooshallpass710
    Thistooshallpass710 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My sister started drinking it and lost 3 lbs in like 4 days. She was already on a diet so this wasn't just water weight.
    Two long whole pieces of aloe ( just remove the thorny sides)
    12 oz of pure honey
    3 tablespoons of whiskey

She drinks 1 tbsp before breakfast, 1 tbsp before lunch and 1 before dinner
  • Thistooshallpass710
    Thistooshallpass710 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can someone please post the link to the thread talking about this? I really don't want to start a thread to ask because when I posted a question I got bashed and made fun of.