Longest Log in Streak

Options
What is the longest that anyone has continuously logged into MFP. Im on 509 days and paranoid now that Ill forget one day and reset the clock and 18 months will vanish and my mojo to keep logging in each day

It also struck me that MFP could give a well done note on significant milestones to help keep people motivated etc

thems me thoughts :smile:

Replies

• MAMAGossman
    Options
    I've only got 105 days.... but before this I used calorie count@ about.com -- if you miss a day you can go in and fill in your food and it will (or so I've heard) keep your streak updated!
    Good Luck to you!
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1016.:smile:
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options

Well ****...I thought I was doing good after like 70. I gotta wait 3 years to get this far?? -_-
  • Chuki5
    Chuki5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    613 and truckin
  • LaurenBrooke1843
    LaurenBrooke1843 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Holy cow!! Congrats! and I thought I was doing good at 65 lol! ;)
    613 is crazy too, you guys are amazing!
  • Kennedmi
    Kennedmi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1249 days as of today.
  • j_ringsaker
    j_ringsaker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm at 135 today. I was doing well before, but forgot to log my calories because I was busy all day. Lost ALL motivation and fell off the wagon.
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just started but congrats to all of you . I hope my success is as great ...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    1399................it's been fun so far.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had to quit and delete my account last fall for personal reasons but I am back! Before I quit, I had logged 426 days in a row and lost a lot of weight and gained muscle. I am excited to be back and get the support MFP offers. Please feel free to add me because I am starting new again.
  • fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Gratz on all of you long timers here, very inspirational and helpful to us new kids at the playground.
    Especially cool Kennedmi made it 1249 and dropped there 1st post here. Im also curious if Ninerbuff has someone who set the bar for them or are you the highest you have seen here?
    Im 131 and counting.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    fish2find wrote: »
    Gratz on all of you long timers here, very inspirational and helpful to us new kids at the playground.
    Especially cool Kennedmi made it 1249 and dropped there 1st post here. Im also curious if Ninerbuff has someone who set the bar for them or are you the highest you have seen here?
    Im 131 and counting.
    No, I've always been an organized freak. I'm so OCD at the gym that I rack the weights so that all benches and racks have an equal amount of 45's, 35's, 25's, 10's, 5's to make it look symmetrical. And I usually make sure it's that way before I workout or I'll keep staring at it and lose focus.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png