What do you consider to be skinny?

Options
At what weight do you consider to be skinny at?

or

What do you think is skinny to you?

How many pounds do you have left to go?

:)

Replies

• chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 5'7" so skinny to me would be 130 pounds.... I have 15-20 lbs to go... :)
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 2 and will settle for 120. I really want to be 115. Only 15 lbs to hit that!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" and I weight 142 yet because that is muscle, I look a lot thinner than someone who weighs the same but is made up of more fat. So for me I would say that I am skinny, but not as muscular as I would like to be.
  • teamsaris
    teamsaris Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and for me 150 lbs is skinny...I have 10 left (but I'm happy with the way I look now) :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 but curvy, so skinny to me would be 118. I have 16 pounds to go.
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 1/2" and 120.2 lbs. I am definitely skinny and have been since hitting 125 lbs. My 17 year old baby belly is FINALLY shrinking to be almost gone. I thought I would have to be a skeleton to get rid of it! My waist is size 2 but my hips are size 4.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    To me, skinny is probably when someone has lost too much. I just want to be thinner. I think if I was below 150lbs I would be skinny as I am 5ft 9"

I am currently 163lbs and a healthy BMI. I consider myself to be healthy not skinny.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and for me 150 lbs is skinny...I have 10 left (but I'm happy with the way I look now) :)

Ha! we are the same height and I just typed the same thing!!!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just want to get rid of my muffiin top!!! :o) I'm 5'7" ish and would be very comfortable at 145 but would LOVE to be 140. I think that would work well for me.
  • onlyJoanna
    onlyJoanna Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm 102lbs and a size 8-10
    I think skinny starts somewhere under 100lbs. So if I get to my GW (99lbs) I could be skinny.
    Clothes size would be 6 or lower? (these are UK sizes I'm saying...)
  • Jessiface
    Jessiface Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Honestly I could weight annything and be happy as long as I'm fit. (Flat tummy, firm legs, tight butt, etc,) But since we're talking numbers I would be happy 120 or less. ('m 5'1 1/2 right now) I just started so I know it will take time.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That depends on what you mean by skinny? That could mean your thin happy weight or could be your I've gone too far weight.

Happy weight: really about where I am now 128-125

Skinny gone too far-115

I'm 5'4 and medium frame with a good amount of muscle so 115 would mean a lot of muscle is gone and I don't want that. My goal is to be fit and healthy and strong.
  • kkruse08
    kkruse08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5 and 139 lbs and people have said i look skinny. i have lost 25 lbs so feel better but would like everything to be tighter and then i might feel skinny. for me it is not about the weight but how i look. Still working on it!!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    To me, skinny is probably when someone has lost too much. I just want to be thinner. I think if I was below 150lbs I would be skinny as I am 5ft 9"

I am currently 163lbs and a healthy BMI. I consider myself to be healthy not skinny.

I like this and agree with it!!!! I used to want to be skinny now i want to be healthy.... :) im 5'7 and 146 pounds i think if i went under 140 i would be skinny-ish lol!
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 140 is usually skinny for me, but would love to get to 138 I have 3-4lbs left to get to 140.
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't like the word skinny. Too me skinny is less than a healthy weight. I am only 5' 4 1/2" (don't leave off my half) I would like to be back to 145 lbs. I was healthy and happy at that weight. My high school weight was 125 but too me that would be skinny and I don't want to be skinny. I love my curves and don't want to lose them.
  • Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and small framed and I just hit my goal weight of 110lbs and it feels good. Some people might say I'm skinny but to me I am at a good weight where my clothes fit right and I don't have those "ugh I feel gross" days. Right now I am working on muscle tone cos I just hit 40 y.o. and I have noticed that its HARD to get toned. I really need to work on my arms and abs!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    5'5" 135
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 135lbs, size 6. Before my 2 kids I was 135 and size 4, so I would just like to tone up at this point. I guess I'm skinny. Still hard to see sometimes, sometimes I still see myself a size 12 which I was after I had my kids.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    At what weight do you consider to be skinny at?

or

What do you think is skinny to you?

How many pounds do you have left to go?

:)

I'm 5' 5'' and over 50. I weigh 160 right now and would like to lose about 15 -20 more lbs. But as long as I am getting good health check-ups, I really just want to get down to a size 8 jeans, and not the stretchy jeans that let you cheat. :wink: I am slowly closing in on that goal.