27 with 75 to lose!

Options
hi! I'm determined to get to healthy weight. I'm looking for pals on here with similar goals. I was recently drinking soda only, no water, eating whatever I wanted when I wanted. I knew what I waa doing was unhealthy. I guess I didnt care enough because I was letting my food addiction rule my life. Im finally ready to change. my husband and I have joined myfitnesspal. im avoiding SUGAR. im using plexus to reduce cravings and appetite. And drinking so much more water, with lemon juice in it at times. now I would just like to have like minded friends to support eachother. (:

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome .... In the 3yrs I've been using this app, I've lost around 84lbs ( have gone off track a few times!!)...It's fab, I love it! ;) Good Luck on your weight loss journey :) Feel free to send a friend request x
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, if you'd like...
  • librarianbabe
    librarianbabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I also am 27 with 70 to lose. Drinking water has always been tough for me. Mind if I check in with you and we can see how we're doing as time goes by?
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am also on Plexus and rarely drink soda now. I am trying to track my calories along with Plexus, but I keep falling off the wagon. I need help with accountability! (:
  • sarahjjock
    sarahjjock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started this in hopes of losing about 50 lbs. I'm 31 and just had my first child! Any friends or encouragment welcomed! Goodluck!!
  • compasscarrier
    compasscarrier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    54 with 75 pounds to lose. Loving MFP so far. I'm seeing a nutritionist every two weeks; we just pull up my MFP account on her computer when I have my appointments and review together. 9.5 lbs lost since March 20. :)