Needing to loose 100+ lbs. wants weight loss buddies and support

Options
ohkurt18
ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
hey I'm kurtney. I am 23 and need to loose a lot of weight. It's a struggle everyday and I'm needing the support and knowledge I know people on the site have. Thanks! Little about me I'm a preschool teacher who loves helping others and being silly.

Replies

• blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want to be your pal
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Let's be pals!
  • bgalbreath27
    bgalbreath27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 90+ pounds so I understand the daily struggle. Im a mommy of 2 and I also like being silly!
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I'm Stacie, mom of twin 13 month old girls and middle school teachers. I have such a hard time fitting in everything that needs to be done in a day that cooking and working out sometimes just seem to be too much.
  • TwinsRfun08
    TwinsRfun08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of boy/Girl Twins that will be 7 years old on Friday. I know I have a hard time fitting in workouts mainly. My hubby works nights and I work the 7am - 4pm shift. So I have s hard time too find time to go to the gym because I have no one to keep an eye on them for me.
  • volmama1
    volmama1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 here. Need support from fellow mommies..
  • sweetpotatofries123
    sweetpotatofries123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be your pal. I'm 37 and need to lose 50+ lbs. I eat pretty healthy but get crazy sugar cravings and end up undoing my good work. Looking for support and motivation....
  • chula78114
    chula78114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ill be your pal, im 54 and need to lose about 40 pounds so yeah i understand completely.