Fitness trackers and myfitnesspal syncing

Options
anyone else having a problem getting there fitness tracker to track your steps in myfitnesspal app? I just got the misfit shine and having trouble. Wondering if I should return it for the Fitbit. Any thoughts?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Have been to the Fibit forum here on MFP? http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

I will ask this, do you have both Myfitness Pal and Fitbit app or website setting to sync to each other in both places? Are you seeing MyFitnessPal food in Fitbit...

The other thing you can do is search the Fitbit Community's website forum as well.. They have one just like this one..
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit Charge HR and have no issues syncing with MFP both ways.
  • bolty17
    bolty17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't normally have issues but i am today so maybe they've done something! Read on their site how to reboot tracker, I'm gonna try that in a minute.
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Today it has been synching slow for me.
  • bolty17
    bolty17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Success. I did a reboot (for the charge you plug into mains and hold the button in for about 20 seconds) working perfectly now and it doesn't lose any data :-)
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Have a misfit and the synching is royally messed up. Only getting my exercise credits the following day, so more or less guesstimating how much to eat. On another thread heard it should be fixed in May sometime...
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I used to use Fitbit but switch to Garmin because the chest strap is more accurate. However, I had no problems syncing either one with MFP.