the To Do List

Options
Hi!

Im not new to using this app, nor am i new to stuggling with my weight. I am new to reaching out. My to do list today involved taking control. :)

Im 41, and ~75 lbs overweight. Im injured and scared to death of being hostage to this excess cargo forever. Im sure im not alone.

So im trying something new - by saying out loud - i need help. Im strong AND i know i'd be even stronger with a buddy. I want a buddy who i can cry to, brag to, and support in the exact same way. I think SHE woud be married, a mother and middle aged (the 3 M's). Most importantly she must possess a sense of humour....

Will you be my buddy? :p

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am 46, fit the 3 M's and have kept off 43 pounds for 15 months. I was terrified of a knee replacement and struggled with degenerative disc disease in August 2013. I will be running a 5k for charity this Sunday after camping on Friday night and spending a day out with Cub and Boy Scouts on Saturday. I definitely have a sense of humor...if I am the buddy you want, feel free to add me.
  • janiceesmith12
    janiceesmith12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm 50, married with 3 kids. The accountablilty partners I started with January 2014 have all dropped out. Looking for a couple of more friends in the same demographic as you.
  • Charmaine1170
    Charmaine1170 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Request eagerly sent...request happily accepted :)