My beach-style Transformation Tuesday! Down 51+ lbs!!!

Options
candacecollinsfinley
candacecollinsfinley Posts: 114 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Good morning love!
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!" - Audrey Hepburn
Believe in yourself and your dreams, even if no one else will! I love to surround myself with positive thoughts and this is definitely one of my favorites, not just because I love Audrey! Just recently I got a bikini and it was the first one since I was much younger!! I mean way younger! ;) My hubby and I love to go to the beach, we live in Florida! But the past few years we've been together I never wore a swimsuit to the beach, I would always wear a regular outfit. When I would go I would get hot and sweaty easily and get that heat rash on the thigh area and even blisters between my thighs because they would rub together so much, I couldn't even enjoy a beach walk!!! Despite my challenges I decided New Years 2014 that I was going to start to workout and eat healthier, so I did! It was so hard sometimes! I remember someone at work asking me what I did over the weekend and my reply was that I stayed in my workout clothes most of the time trying to convince myself to workout, so not really much! It got easier and easier over time and I found workouts that motivated me and that were actually fun!! One time I even had tears in my eyes after my workout. Why? Because I did it! You can too!!! Whatever your goal is - whether it's weight loss, succeeding in your career, or being healthy and happy! Just be you and believe in yourself!!! YOU are POSSIBLE!!! Ladies please feel free to send me a friend request!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!