25 lbs gone in 5 months!

Options
Hi there!

To keep it short and sweet (like me): I'm 38 yo, 5'2" and back in November was weighing 143. Knew I was at a crossroads of either continuing to gain weight or get myself in check.

Started MPF and ate between 1200-1800 cals a day and adopted a ketogenic diet. For exercise did 30 mins of some sort of cardio (typically incline walking on a treadmill or step aerobics) and (I know there are haters) 30 minutes of Tracy Anderson floor work 5-6 days a week.

Now am weighing in at 118. No goal weight in mind, just chugging along. The main key? BE PATIENT AND CONSISTENT! :) I didn't even look at a mirror or scale for weeks or maybe a month to try and look for changes.

My "scale" was an ancient pair of gray pants over 15 years old that I would try on sporadically. Here is me in them on my first day of working out and today.

You can do it!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!