Pregnant and trying to eat right for bebe!

New here! Should have joined long Ago. Everyone needs that push though, right? Im 8 weeks preggo with #3, and weigh far too much. My nurse practitioner recommended I join up to keep a log of my daily intake!

Replies

• GlassesWoman
    GlassesWoman Posts: 8 Member
    I'm a mom of four! How well I understand your dilema. What are you hoping for? Do you need support, a friendly ear, advice or just thought you'd introduce yourself?
  • CorrinneHearn
    CorrinneHearn Posts: 2 Member
    Just thought I'd do a small intro. I find if I actually put time and energy into things, I stick to them better! Lol. Just doing some looking around now, seeing if any of the groups would be a good fit for me!
    Im hoping to make it through this pregnancy with minimal weight gain, and hopefully a better fitness level. I'd lost 40 lbs after my 2nd baby, but after i stopped Breastfeeding, the pounds piled back on, and I gained all 40 back.
  • jordanify
    jordanify Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome and congratulations!!!
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome!! Corrinnehearn. You are at a good place.
  • adanoels12
    adanoels12 Posts: 1 Member
    I am Ali pregnant with my second and overweight. Trying to minimize my weight gain and stay healthy during this pregnancy. Welcome!
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Congratulations
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Im pregnant with my first. Starting out overweight and trying to not make huge gains. My philosophy is replace fat weight with baby weight. So far ive gained about 12 pounds and im 21 weeks. Not counting calories. But ive found mfp is good for tracking protein and vitamins to make sure im eating the right stuff and being active. Add me if you're in the same boat :)
  • icam3
    icam3 Posts: 1 Member
    I am pregnant with my first baby, into my last trimester. I started at a normal weight and have gained 20lbs during my pregnancy. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant & just looking to continue to stay healthy & minimizing weight gain. :)
  • cjeanme
    cjeanme Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! Also preg w 3rd. Also overweight lol. I gained 80lbs w both of my first 2 pregs. I wasn't paying any attention to what I was eating. But i'm determined to be healthy in this one. Ive lost 120lbs since my last preg so i think im in a good place to keep the healthy habits going.