Chest size

Options
c0jlw
c0jlw Posts: 2 Member
I am restarting MFP journey. Turning 60 soon and my 60 pond weight gain increased my bra size from a C to an E. Are there any ladies out there who have success in decreasing their breast size with weight loss only?

Replies

• otobeslim
    otobeslim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started here too. But every time I diet I do lose in the chest. Right now I am 38 DD and busting out of that size too. I usually go down at least two sizes after losing 50 lbs. Hope this will happen for you too. Oh, my sisters also loses size too. Good Luck
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sure. Went from a tiny 34 B to an even more tiny 32 B.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My breast size fluctuates heavily with my weight. I was a 34 C when I was at my lowest (125lbs) now I am a 34 DD at 145 pounds. Pretty crazy, had to buy all new bras!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yep... I went from a D back down to my C... 36 D to 34 C...
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Didn't want to but went from a 36 DD/E to a 34 C/D

miss ma boobies
  • c0jlw
    c0jlw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the replies. That encourages me
  • broekendy
    broekendy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope so...I would like to reduce in that area too! I hear when you are older is it tougher though...that is me too...so we will see.
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yeah, from an E to a small B. Not too happy about that.
  • rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I may be in the minority, but I lost 50 pounds and not much boob. I went from a 40D to a 36DDD. They are sister sizes, so pretty much the same. I was actually hoping they would get smaller!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40F to a 34F, so I lost a few cup sizes.
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Since a good portion of breasts ( both female and male ) is comprised of fatty tissue, they tend to fluctuate in size due to weight loss/gain as any other body part containing fatty tissues. How much that is depends on density and composition.
  • dieselbyte
    dieselbyte Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Bump... just because :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    (im 37 if that makes a difference) In jan i was a 44DD and last time i measured (last month) was a 38F - so am losing band size (probably back fat) but not actual BOOB - which makes me happy, though i wouldnt be surprised if that doesn't change some as i continue to lose weight (i have a lot more to go). I don't mind if they get a little smaller though. (not like i can control it, anyways LOL)
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am still wearing my old bras (note to self: get some new ones) but I have gone from size XXL tops to medium. I am 45 years old.