Low Calorie & Low Carb drinks at Starbucks?

Options
Anyone know of any drinks at starbucks that is low in calories and carbs? The lowest I found was the Iced Skinny Mocha 100 cal and 12 carbs for a grande (medium). Any suggestions?

Replies

• mr21mr21
    mr21mr21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    black coffee and unsweetened ice tea
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I only get black americanos these days.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    small cappuccino 90 calories
  • Fayeworth
    Fayeworth Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny sugar free vanilla latte - 102 calories (UK)
  • caguilar5454
    caguilar5454 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I get the tall caramel frappucino lite with no whipped cream
    It's like 140 calories; it's great when compared to the 400+ that the other drinks have (:
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I usually drink at Costa and have a small skinny capp. It's a rare treat though. I'd rather drink water and scoff my calories hahahaha!
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    mr21mr21 wrote: »

This! These are the only things I'll order at Starbucks now. I used to drink a latte a day, but even at 100cal, if you one have one every day it's 10lbs over the course a year!! Once I did the math, it was an easy decision.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    mr21mr21 wrote: »

This is also my go-to order (or a black cold brew if I'm there before it's sold out). I might get a skinny mocha only if I have extra calories and need help meeting my iron and calcium goals (but I prefer to eat my calories and hate paying more for an espresso drink).
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte - 80 calories, 12g carbs

^ And tastes a hell of a lot better than black coffee or unsweetened iced tea.
  • Joelley1007
    Joelley1007 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Following....im addicted to starbucks!!! I usually get skinny hot carmel macchiato , ranging from 120/160 calories depending on the size. I don't like black coffee, so not an option.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Black Americano or Double Expresso depending on the severity of my caffeine requirement... I prefer to eat my calories, or skip buying coffee altogether and benefit your pocket too...
  • kairatraver
    kairatraver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can try 2 scoops of matcha in ice water from starbucks. Very low calorie and I don't think any carbs. Tastes just like tea and it gives you a lot of energy throughout the day.
  • castufari
    castufari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Following....im addicted to starbucks!!! I usually get skinny hot carmel macchiato , ranging from 120/160 calories depending on the size. I don't like black coffee, so not an option.

You and me both. There is one down the street from me, my daughter and I go there every Wednesday night. Get a drink then hit the blue ridge parkway for a nice evening drive. It's been our routine (weather permitting) for 5+ years now. I can't drink any of their coffee black. :(
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I get a Venti Nonfat Cappuccino, 110 calories, 16 carbs and 10 grams of protein.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Unflavored lattes, flat white, and cold brew with or without half and half. You can also ask them to put in fewer flavoring shots than they usually do. I do that when I get flavored coffees because otherwise they're too sweet for me.
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am addicted to Starbuck but, I brew my own (had the beans espresso grounded at Starbuck)

Starbucks - Espresso Roast Coffee, 1 cup 5 1 0 0 0 0
    Spice - Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp 5 1 0 0 1 1
    Lactaid 2 % Lowfat Milk - Milk, 0.5 cup 65 7 3 4 0 63
    Truvia - Nature's Calorie-free Sweetener, 1 packet (3.5g) 0 3 0 0 0 0 Ice

Total: 75 12 3 4 1 64
    Per Serving: 75 12 3 4 1 64

I think it's pretty yummy. (I add the cinnamon to the hot coffee to mix it then add the ice and milk. If you add it to cold drink it will never mix well)
  • haibu
    haibu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Skim Cappuccino...low cal, high protein
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Americano! Awesome-o!
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Light frap- 140