Microsoft band sync

Options
My band has stopped syncing in the past few days. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• nicmurrell
    nicmurrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes mine worked Saturday but hasn't worked last 2 days. Have ticket in with mfp but no response yet. No easy way of talking to microsoft
  • damianhession
    damianhession Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine has done the same it keeps resetting to don't track steps even though I keep selecting to use the band in settings
  • lolixiluna
    lolixiluna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. not synchronize with Microsoft band and I was worried. hopefully not take time to fix.
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've had the problem a few times. Each time I've just unregistered my Band and done a factory resreaet.set, then gone through setup again.

It's a pain, but pretty quick and simple.

The only thing is, you will lose any steps or exercise information collected by the Band for the day
  • damianhession
    damianhession Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Didn't work still having issues!
  • mrjoost
    mrjoost Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My band has stopped syncing in the past few days. Anyone else have this issue?
    Same issue :-(
  • mrjoost
    mrjoost Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sm4astan wrote: »
    I've had the problem a few times. Each time I've just unregistered my Band and done a factory resreaet.set, then gone through setup again.

It's a pain, but pretty quick and simple.

The only thing is, you will lose any steps or exercise information collected by the Band for the day

Did this and still have the same issue....
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mine was having an issue syncing up yesterday, but I just power cycled the Band, and it started working again.
  • mathieurini
    mathieurini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got mine for a week and never been able to sync it correctly with MFP... a ticket was opened but no success since now...
    I will try to reset it again next morning but I've never been able to have steps Informations on MFP...

And when my band synced (don't know how or why these days) it transmitted only 500kcal for the whole day.
    I can be really lazy, but even then this is a little low :D
  • reidhayes808
    reidhayes808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My band is having similar issues: it only syncs once per day, usually around 11am. Needless to say this means the calorie corrections and step counts aren't very accurate...
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my band syncs with my microsoft health app, but rarely syncs with mfp ... when it does it is only sync partial amounts and then sometimes a day or two later the rest will appear.
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming anyone who is having trouble has attempted the following (as well de-registering your Band and doing a factory reset) -

- Delink MFP from your Health App
    - Uninstall your Health App from your phone
    - Re-install Health App on phone
    - Re-link to MFP
    - Re-sync with Band

The only other time I had trouble (that the above didn't fix) is when Azure went down (Microsoft's Cloud backbone) and everyone was having issues with Health syncing with MFP.

My Band syncs fine right now. The times I've had issues, it has seemed more that the Band wasn't syncing to the Health App, so obviously nothing would get to MFP.
  • soundguy393
    soundguy393 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine just disappeared, not even showing it any longer, not too mention it is like always a negative adjustment, no matter how many calories I burn. Oh and I can't re link it because the my fitness pal site isn't accepting my password, funny it worked here. Since they put the under armor moniker on the app it has been all down hill.
  • c53204
    c53204 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Given up syncing any device to MFP - I add manually. Every device 2 x different Fitbits, MS Band have all had issues at some point. Constantly resetting, re-pairing, etc, etc.

I figure MFP is trying to work with too many devices/Apps.