Diet Chef

Hi, I've just started using diet chef today and just wondering if anyone else on here is using it?

Many thanks

Replies

• amie245
    amie245 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I used diet chef for 2 months. The breakfasts are really good and I still have lots of the dinners left. The only trouble was it sucked me into the "diet" mentality of "good" and "bad" foods, i started to feel deprived and this lead to binging. I'm sure it can work, just be easy on yourself, and I would say don't beat yourself up if you eat a little off plan as long as it fits in your calorie allowance for the day. The other thing is make sure you get enough protein by adding in the suggested dairy/eggs/cheese, it really helps as the plan is (i personally feel) quite protein low. Also you can add lots of veggies in with the dinners, good for vitamins and minerals. Good luck!!
  • bellsdanni
    bellsdanni Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you! I am doing the 12 week plan, so hoping to stick to it for that long. My incentive is that I am getting married in 14 weeks, so I am hoping that makes me stick with it!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    wow I'm surprised that you felt it was about good and bad foods! Im eating it and I never thought that macaroni cheese and lasagne were "good" foods and certainly not chocolate!

I LOVE this diet, 2 stone albs down so far, now on maintenance (bringing the cost down a bit ) but still following mostly.

Ive stuck with it for 6 months and its the only diet I have happily stuck to without being bored and I still have naughty meals every now and again!