Options
2»

Replies

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I like to sit on the benches in the hopes of getting accidentally dick slapped in the face.

It's more fun if it's a surprise, right?

That's why I keep my eyes closed, like the OP.

1isBl9L.gif

I did a double take, you have been missed.

eGQ8uQP.gif

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I like to sit on the benches in the hopes of getting accidentally dick slapped in the face.

So eyes closed...

...mouth open?
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

So eyes closed...

...mouth open?

Like I'm trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue at Christmas.
  • JewelLaverne
    JewelLaverne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What's with all the women who walk all around the locker room stark naked, anyway? I would never do that; just not that comfortable naked. I wouldn't even do that when I was thin! I think those women want people to look, anyway.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

So eyes closed...

...mouth open?

Like I'm trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue at Christmas.

l6PtkK6.gif

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    What's with all the women who walk all around the locker room stark naked, anyway? I would never do that; just not that comfortable naked. I wouldn't even do that when I was thin! I think those women want people to look, anyway.

8f3aNQ9.gif

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Wiggle wiggle wiggle!
  • shoedc22
    shoedc22 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong looking at attractive people
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Sorry... I'll put clothes on...
  • Wentra12
    Wentra12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All joking aside, I will never look past a cursory glance if there are nude bodies in the locker room. I mind my own business. I figure if I'd be uncomfortable with a guy staring me down (which I am), then it wouldn't be cool for the reverse.
    Exactly, when I catch myself looking without permission I feel as though I am strong on the other person's rights. They are not pretty or sexy For me, they are just trying to make it through life and probably want to be left alone.
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wentra12 wrote: »
    All joking aside, I will never look past a cursory glance if there are nude bodies in the locker room. I mind my own business. I figure if I'd be uncomfortable with a guy staring me down (which I am), then it wouldn't be cool for the reverse.
    Exactly, when I catch myself looking without permission I feel as though I am strong on the other person's rights. They are not pretty or sexy For me, they are just trying to make it through life and probably want to be left alone.

Exactly 100% I feel terrible if I even look up and accidentally look because they're skin always looks so perfect and smooth and every single curve looks so perfect. Especially when they aren't smaller or thin.

Girl it's been 4 years and this is what happens when your a closeted gay women who needs to get laid.

Ugh whatever BYE VICKEY!
  • Abscomingsoon
    Abscomingsoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Eyes closed or not... Add me, I need some gay friends, or straight frineds for that matter. New here.