Looking for encouraging friends :)

Options
Hi!

My name is Ruth and I'd like to become a healthier version of myself. I'd like to lose weight and amp up my fitness. I'm a student in Edinburgh and I love reading, painting, playing the piano and going for long walks. I'd love any new friends on this site, mutual encouragement is always helpful, especially when it comes to exercising!

Ruth xo

Replies

• jabit14
    jabit14 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like to!
  • NigelT2015
    NigelT2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too )
  • fluffyduckquack
    fluffyduckquack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am glad you are going for it! I came back after being gone for awhile. I have lost over 35 lbs, by using this system and Adkins together. I am trying to cut down the bad carbs and it is working. I swim for exercise because I have a pool here in California. I do love long walks too. It is getting hot here in Chico California. I live in the Northern part of California three hours from Tahoe. It does get very hot in the summer and pool I can do all the exercises in the pool. I am not sure if you have a pool to go to, but you can do your toning in the pool and walk and run in the pool too. I have a bad back so the pool keeps in shape. Let me know how you are doing.
  • lucytyrrell15
    lucytyrrell15 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • ame2828
    ame2828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too! :) i'm looking for motivation and to just keep accountable. I bought a fitbit a couple weeks ago and its helped to get my butt off the couch and now i'm ready to get fit again!!
  • PainNowGainLater
    PainNowGainLater Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruth, welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm happy to support you on your journey, both fitness and musical, as I am also a musician too!
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm always up for new friends. We all have a common goal. Best of luck to you!
  • Ruthieruthless94
    Ruthieruthless94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys for being so friendly and welcoming!