Gonna Make A Change

Options
brbetha01
brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
Hi, my name is Bethany and I live in Alabama. I have attempted to calorie count before only to fail, but now I have started using MFP religiously and am seeing results. I'm ready to make a lifestyle change early!

It's great to see so many other people who have the same concerns and questions as I. I don't have to discuss issues with people who look at me crazy insisting that I'm ok weight/size/health wise, yet I'm not convinced myself.

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bethany!! I checked your profile and we have some similarities! I'm married (6 years on the 21st!), have 2 boys (4 & 2), and I'm 28 (at least for another month!!). Feel free to add me! I love having friends to help motivate and to bounce questions/ideas off!!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on making a lifestyle change! MFP is the only thing I've successfully used to count those calories. it is difficult when people tell you, you're fine, but you(well me) know that there are too many lumps and bumbs under my clothes. Good luck on your journey. Friend me if you'd like support! :happy:
  • WhitsEnd2011
    Options
    I agree with the calorie count as well. I have tried that and WW before but did not do too well. Since here I have lost more weight than I have before. I too am married and have two boys, though slightly older. Good Luck on your journey!!
  • ymusic7
    ymusic7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Bethany, Congrats to you! this is my first time counting calories and its been challenging but MFP makes it so easy. Im excited for you and for me to see how healthy we can get over time :D keep up the good work and good luck :)
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The support groups on MFP are great and motivating! Feel free to friend me so we can motivate and learn from eachother :)