Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20lbs down so far- didn't realize how big that was til I took progress photos. FEELING GOOD!

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    You look great! Nice job.
  • nickibowen
    nickibowen Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome!! You look great!!
  • Squatmama
    Squatmama Posts: 15 Member
    You are killing it, girl! Keep it up!
  • mrmdm
    mrmdm Posts: 9 Member
    Good Job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    FABULOUS
  • karmalovesbananas
    karmalovesbananas Posts: 9 Member
    Lookin' AMAZING, girl. Keep at it!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Wow, what a difference 20 lbs makes. You look great!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    NICE ! keep it up!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Great work!
  • MrsMKB
    MrsMKB Posts: 64 Member
    lablover07 wrote: »
    Congrats! You're well on your way and an inspiration....what do you feel kickstarted you?
    I was the maid of honour in two weddings in the fall- for my sister and my best friend... I knew I was chubby, I mean I was only 6months postpartum after baby number two...but I was in the mind set that because I had two little beauties I looked good enough. Then, the professional photos came out, and I was devastated. I was not chubby. I was THE fat girl. I could not believe it. That was December. I was motivated to change it, but with the holidays around the corner I knew I wouldn't stick to it, so I waited until the holidays passed and majorly indulged knowing that it would be my last chance lol... January 13th I was ready and started this full lifestyle change, and I'll never look back! The first photo is end of January and the second is end of March. A 19lb difference to be exact. It took me until today to see the number go down any further but taking a look at progress pics is definitely what kept me going! As of today I am 20.4lbs down :)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    awesome!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Wow 20 lb loss made a big difference for you, congratulations keep up the good work.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hardwork+dedication= 6s6jkr36y3m5.jpg
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    You look great! What a big difference. You must of been working out like mad!?!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Fabulous! You look wonderful!
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    you are so right. i just hit my 20lbs today and the way my shirts and leggings are getting loose, i'm like geez was i really that big?
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Your hard work is really showing! Especially after hearing some of the stuff you've been through this year, I really admire your dedication and perseverance. You rock!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Ooohh my <3 You are looking fantastic hon! GREAT work!!
  • MrsMKB
    edited April 2015
    jadebugs wrote: »
    You look great! What a big difference. You must of been working out like mad!?!
    Very little actually... I mean I haul around my baby who can't walk yet all day, but other than that not much difference from average person- somedays I walk kids to/from school that's about it really... Now that the weather is warming up, and the weight isn't falling off as quick I will be making a point to walk a lot more... They say that your diet contributes to 80% or more of your weight, and it's definitely true!
  • MrsMKB
    Your hard work is really showing! Especially after hearing some of the stuff you've been through this year, I really admire your dedication and perseverance. You rock!
    Thanks so much Michelle- it has definitely been an incredibly stressful and busy few months, and to top it off I quit smoking in January just before I started this new lifestyle... It's definitely the results, and my MFP'ers that keep me going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!