111 poundsgone and 1.1 away from the 200's pics

Options

Replies

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yes i feel amazing! My hubby gets frustrated with me because he says I am on the go too much now. He says I makehim tired just watching me! Haha~! :) Thanks All!!!
  • dyin2bthin276
    dyin2bthin276 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done you! that is a huge achievement , you should be very proud of yourself! Please can you share how you lost the weight, kind of foods you eat etc, thank you
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow lass! You are doing brilliantly well :-) And well done to your son :-)
  • leximarie3
    leximarie3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Simply amazing! Keep up the fabulous work :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Wow, well done you! that is a huge achievement , you should be very proud of yourself! Please can you share how you lost the weight, kind of foods you eat etc, thank you

Lots and lots of walking, for the past 4 months been doing lots of strength training and more walking. I eat lots of fresh and frozen veggies, chicken fish and turkey. I love mostly all foods so I try to mix it up when I can but have found its easier to eat thesame types of foods (and more affordable as well).
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    jenjay8045 wrote: »

Lots and lots of walking, for the past 4 months been doing lots of strength training and more walking. I eat lots of fresh and frozen veggies, chicken fish and turkey. I love mostly all foods so I try to mix it up when I can but have found its easier to eat thesame types of foods (and more affordable as well).

Oh and most importantly half your body weight in ounces of water a day...
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You are SO inspiring! Congratulations on your loss so far - and can't wait to continue to see your progress!
  • shauna913
    shauna913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is a major accomplishment...and you inspire me....thanks for sharing
  • bwade1998
    bwade1998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW, inspiring!
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You should be so amazed at how your endurance and body has changed. Keep it up! Way to make it to the 200s! You've got this :smiley:
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    cds_momto3 wrote: »
    You are SO inspiring! Congratulations on your loss so far - and can't wait to continue to see your progress!

Thanks everyone! gonna be featured on a website soon! I will be sure to post the link :) THank you all for the kind words!! :)
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • elizabethcook5
    elizabethcook5 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.. Keep it up even on days where its hard and tempatation is there. You look great and you can tell you worked hard to get where you are. I can not wait to have lost as much as you have. You are motivation for me..keep it up. You got this
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Amazing transformation.. Keep it up even on days where its hard and tempatation is there. You look great and you can tell you worked hard to get where you are. I can not wait to have lost as much as you have. You are motivation for me..keep it up. You got this

Thank you so much! You can totally do it too! :) Just remember that you are worth treating your body with respect and that means taking care of it! :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thanks so much!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so inspiring! I am so glad you came back! You inpire your son and it is beautiful to have that support and someone to walk with! I walk alot too and my hubby wonders why I need to go go go too! Its like this energy you have to 3xpress! Congrats!
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. It sure is a inspiration!! I didn't know to drink have your body weight in H20 ounces!!! Thanks again!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!