Ripped in 30

Options
anyone else doing this? I'm about to finish week three and I am seeing awesome results! I can't wait to finish and compare my measurements

Replies

• rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    Options
    Just bought it yesterday but this post is encouraging! Thanks!! I have done 30DS and I was pleased with the results from that.
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    G R E A T. Now I have to try it when I'm done with the 30 Day Shred. <sigh> :grumble:

LOL
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just got it yesterday - starting Monday - cannot wait!!!!!!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Started May 2nd on week 3 also, Week 2 wasn't to good for me as my daughter got pneumonia and well life hit :( but I'm already loving the results in my arms and legs :love:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I hated week three when i first started. Now I love it. I'm crazy haha

Sorry to hear about your daughter :(
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I got through week 3 and then i got ill and was unable to work out for a week. In the 3 weeks i did complete i lost 8lbs and several inches all around! I liked it better than the shred as i felt it was more intense!

I plan on starting over in a few weeks. in mean time, exercise bike, jog, and run are my forms of exercise!
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    I thought it was way better then the shred. It's not as boring
  • VSgirl2010
    Options
    I thought it was way better then the shred. It's not as boring

I love the shred because its only 20 minutes long =) Not sure I could kill myself for another 10 minutes with Ripped in 30 but I'll give it a shot.
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    I think the time goes by faster. I like how she broke down the strength into three parts instead of two. Its definatly tough tho. I'm doing the modified this time around and not doing them the next
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to doing it. I bought it already but I have about another 10 days left of the Shred. I am glad to hear that everyone likes it. I am nervous, but anxious!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I big puffy heart Ripped in 30. I'm on week 2 of my second go around.
  • VSgirl2010
    Options
    I am really looking forward to doing it. I bought it already but I have about another 10 days left of the Shred. I am glad to hear that everyone likes it. I am nervous, but anxious!

I'll probably buy it next week. I'm nervous about trying it too because I feel like I nearly die with the shred (I have 6 days left after today). But I may like to mix up the workouts between RI30 and 30DS......might be nice for a change. Or I could be making all this up, LOL:bigsmile:
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Waiting on mine in the mail and should be starting Monday! I did the 30 Day Shred with great results and continued doing L3 for a few weeks after....on to something new and can't wait!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Starting week 2 today! This video keeps me more focused compared to 30 day shred. I think having 3 strength moves definitely helps! Hope to see good results once I'm done.
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    i start week four tomorrow!! I cant believe im almost done
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i started Ripped in 30 today & it was intense! the 3rd circuit i had to put down my weights & by the second cardio, i was really pushing, BUT i made it through & it'll only get easier from here. i started a blog to track my progress with before pictures & measurements :oD