Need daily friends

Options
I would love some friends I can relate too...

I don't keep hundreds of friends because I cannot support that many
I log my food every day.
I do not believe in diet pills, or starving myself, or following crazy restrictive food plans
I have lots of weight to lose, no vanity weight here..

If we have the same type of goals, please add me:)

Replies

• donnam1201
    donnam1201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way you do. I need someone to motivate me and keep me on track. I have over 75 pounds to loose and I do not believe in using diet pills or starving to loose.
  • low_carb_debbie
    low_carb_debbie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Feel free to add me anyone who want's to buddy up.
  • jakey397
    jakey397 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way - I have 71lbs to lose. I don't believe in quick fix diets or starving myself. I want to do this the healthy way. If anyone else wants to add me then please feel free x
  • melindalapage
    melindalapage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I have about 100lbs to lose and I could use some friends for support! !
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 67 pounds to lose. I do not take any type of pills. I log my food daily as long as I am not on a road trip. You can look at my profile and if you would like to add me feel free. Good luck on your journey
  • Kelly2300
    Kelly2300 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you would like...about 140 to lose...doing it with solid nutritional choices adn lifestyle change.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) Anyone is free to add me as well. I am 60-65 pounds down with about 70 or more to go (depending on how I feel when I get to "goal"). I log almost everyday, sometimes when I'm at the cabin I forget. Lol. I am doing this the old fashioned way as well, exercise and eating right (well.. I have my junk days). I'll send a friend request.
  • LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have a lot to lose too. Starting at 120lbs..maybe even more once I reach the initial goal. Everyone can add me! I try really hard to log every day (even the bad stuff) and I also want to do this the right way, through eating good foods and exercising :)