Calling All Army Wives

Options
HI.....My name is Holly Beth. My husband is in Korea for a year:brokenheart: and I am trying to lose weight while he is gone. I would like to connect with other Army wives doing the same. So far I have lost 4 lbs.......and need to lose 91 more pounds. I am currently living in the Ft Leavenworth area.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've already connected with several millitary wives on here and it's great. My husband deploys in a few weeks. He's in the Army. I currently live in TX, but am moving to Ohio (home) after he leaves. I have to take care of getting our house sold up there. Good luck on your journey!
  • suzksell
    suzksell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm at Ft. Bragg, and my hubby just left yesterday on his TENTH deployment to Iraq. I still have about 15 pounds to lose. I'm also having my hip replaced next month, so when he returns for R and R, I want to be RIPPED, able to move my body in ways I haven't been able to for the last 10 years, and be at my goal weight. :flowerforyou:
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    WELL HELLO! Fellow army wife here. Although hubby is home I'm still on the path to weightloss. I would be so much more determined if he was gone but am more than happy he is here! Sorry your's is gone!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm in the Fort Hood area. Feel free to add me if you'd like. ^_^
  • Christie81
    Christie81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the National Guard and just recently came back from being gone for 4 months. I lost 11 pounds while he was gone :)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at Fort Polk and hubby is currently deployed! So far I'm a little past halfway to the weight I wanna be when he returns. Feel free to add me!! =)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Not an Army wife...but a proud Army mom!! My son is on his first deployment to Afghanistan. He will be heading home July 26th. God bless each of you and I am so grateful for the sacrifices your husbands have made.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    My husband is also in the National Guard. Also have sons serving. All three have been deployed at one time or another. When my husband was deployed I lost quite a bit of weight. however since then I have put it, plus some, back on. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I know how tough it is having your loved one gone!

Hey I am only about an hour and a half from Ft. Hood!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm an army wife and we are stationed in Ft. Rucker!!! Came here a year ago from Ft. Hood! I have lost 17 pounds so far!
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    Not an Army wife...but a proud Army mom!! My son is on his first deployment to Afghanistan. He will be heading home July. God bless each of you and I am so grateful for the sacrifices your husbands have made.

OPSEC! :) please make sure not to list dates for when he's coming home :)
  • njgarose28
    njgarose28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am no longer in the Army retiered almost a year ago and would like to be a part of your circle.
  • MrsAWeeks1014
    Options
    I'm at Fort Riley... not real close but still in KS :) Keep up the good work!!!