20lbs down so far- didn't realize how big that was til I took progress photos. FEELING GOOD!

Options

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice job.
  • nickibowen
    nickibowen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!!
  • Squatmama
    Squatmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are killing it, girl! Keep it up!
  • mrmdm
    mrmdm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS
  • karmalovesbananas
    karmalovesbananas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lookin' AMAZING, girl. Keep at it!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 20 lbs makes. You look great!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    NICE ! keep it up!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • MrsMKB
    MrsMKB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    lablover07 wrote: »
    Congrats! You're well on your way and an inspiration....what do you feel kickstarted you?
    I was the maid of honour in two weddings in the fall- for my sister and my best friend... I knew I was chubby, I mean I was only 6months postpartum after baby number two...but I was in the mind set that because I had two little beauties I looked good enough. Then, the professional photos came out, and I was devastated. I was not chubby. I was THE fat girl. I could not believe it. That was December. I was motivated to change it, but with the holidays around the corner I knew I wouldn't stick to it, so I waited until the holidays passed and majorly indulged knowing that it would be my last chance lol... January 13th I was ready and started this full lifestyle change, and I'll never look back! The first photo is end of January and the second is end of March. A 19lb difference to be exact. It took me until today to see the number go down any further but taking a look at progress pics is definitely what kept me going! As of today I am 20.4lbs down :)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow 20 lb loss made a big difference for you, congratulations keep up the good work.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hardwork+dedication= 6s6jkr36y3m5.jpg
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a big difference. You must of been working out like mad!?!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look wonderful!
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    you are so right. i just hit my 20lbs today and the way my shirts and leggings are getting loose, i'm like geez was i really that big?
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really showing! Especially after hearing some of the stuff you've been through this year, I really admire your dedication and perseverance. You rock!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ooohh my <3 You are looking fantastic hon! GREAT work!!
  • MrsMKB
    edited April 2015
    Options
    jadebugs wrote: »
    You look great! What a big difference. You must of been working out like mad!?!
    Very little actually... I mean I haul around my baby who can't walk yet all day, but other than that not much difference from average person- somedays I walk kids to/from school that's about it really... Now that the weather is warming up, and the weight isn't falling off as quick I will be making a point to walk a lot more... They say that your diet contributes to 80% or more of your weight, and it's definitely true!
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    Your hard work is really showing! Especially after hearing some of the stuff you've been through this year, I really admire your dedication and perseverance. You rock!
    Thanks so much Michelle- it has definitely been an incredibly stressful and busy few months, and to top it off I quit smoking in January just before I started this new lifestyle... It's definitely the results, and my MFP'ers that keep me going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!