Looking for friends to support one another

Options
Hey! My names Ashley and I'm looking for more friends to share and motivate each other on this journey.

A little about me.. I am a single mom of 2. I am from Southern California. I have tattoos! Love them! Huge chargers fan!

A little about my journey, well my ultimate goal is to lose 90 - 100 lbs. I've struggled with weight my whole life and finally taking control! Better late than never, right? I am currently on a high protein low carb diet and I workout 4x a week - personal training plus a kettlebell class.

Feel free to add me so we can connect!

Replies

• jonmazingly
    jonmazingly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Motivation! The struggle is real but sure everyone will pull through if they get the motivation for it
  • joannlabella319
    joannlabella319 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm Joann and I'm just starting my journey today. Like you I've struggled with my weight my entire life! This time when I got on the scale I knew I needed to do something and do something quick! I'm just looking for friends to help me stay on track and keep me motivated. I have about 70 plus pounds to lose and hope to kick butt doing it! Btw I'm in the south jersey area and around this neck of the woods we are eagles fans!!!
  • jackiereaves
    jackiereaves Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley, I'm Jackie!..I'm new to the journey as well, just got started a month ago and I'm more motivated than I've ever been..I too struggled with my weight most of my life, from being too skinny and trying for years to gain weight to having 2 kids and not being able to get the weight off..I'm looking for friends to feed off of each others motivation and keep each others spirits up at times when we get down.
  • ChicagoKidd92
    ChicagoKidd92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add u :)
  • jmallan86
    jmallan86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I am definitely in need of motivating friends as well! I have been needing to kick it into gear but I have made so many excuses along the way. I went to graduate school and have been working my butt off for my career...and that has only been conducive to a diet full of easy fattening meals. I'm really starting to eat right and work out as much as I can. I really need to lost 40-50 lbs and would love your support and to be able to support u as well on your journey :)
  • asballard28320
    asballard28320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 80 100 I need a friend