down 42 lbs!!

Options
alemoore13074
alemoore13074 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
This is definitely an amazing feeling!! Wedding prepping is going good! 20 more lbs till my goal weight, but I'm pushing hard to get lower then that! It will be 3 months on may 16 it will 3 month since I've been dieting and exercising

x3hk6s.png

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you got this!
  • pinklark
    pinklark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I hope after the wedding you are not planning on doing exactly what you did before. Then your weight will come back on and all that hard work will go to waste. Instead I hope you have embraced a lifestyle and brain change that will keep the weight off for life. Often times we want to lose weight for a special event and rarely is it a lasting change. I am speaking from experience and I would like to spare you the mistakes I made. You will need to find a different motivation for continuing on your healthy path such as for your health or to be an example to your children. Anyway congrats on the progress made and keep it up!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Your opening "img" needs a closing bracket ]
  • alemoore13074
    Options
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/34e9j7m.png[/IMG Another pic of me in my dress!! @karensuegill, that 20 more lbs is just a goal till my wedding!! After my wedding I have a HUGE goal to reach!![/img]
  • alemoore13074
    Options
    x3hk6s.png
  • natedoglara
    natedoglara Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up. I weighed in at 301 today looking to get to 250- all friends welcome to add me.
  • Taury333
    Taury333 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Look at everything you accomplish when you are tempted to get off track. It is not worth it.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow lass. Good going!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good work, big difference already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!