UK friends wanted

Options
mblanch
mblanch Posts: 81 Member
Hi everyone, ive been using my fitness pal on and off for a couple of years and I have noticed that a lot of my friends no longer log on :( So I'm looking for some UK based members to add as friends to help me on this journey. I really want to succeed this time.
Thanks
Mel x

Replies

• erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm the same; been on for 2 years now, initial large (for me) weightloss, used it all the time but lost control and put on a bit (10lbs) and now 20lbs to go. From Glasgow :) feel free to add! I post a lot of ranting/chatty statuses
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm British but living in the US. Will I do? I log every day :)
  • low_carb_debbie
    low_carb_debbie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Happy for peeps to add me too.
  • EssieRodriguez
    EssieRodriguez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this! Downloaded the app two days ago, think it's great! I have added you! :)
  • mblanch
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies :) all friend requests sent/accepted. I've just been for a half hour walk/jog so feeling on it atm :)
  • webrat_jen
    webrat_jen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i'd be delighted to be a friend to help out. I'm from scotland, and love MFP.
  • mblanch
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • BlackGarden
    BlackGarden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now - this sounds like me too, I've been using this on and off for a few years but this time I really want to kick on with getting in shape and healthier. I only ever had a couple of friends on here anyway so it'd be great to have friends to help me keep on track!
  • ruth601
    ruth601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same ,been using on and of ,lost 3 stone put stone bk on but got half it off yet the last half is taking forever boo hoo
  • sammc1982
    sammc1982 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now am in the same boat apart from I've never really had friends on here before but could do with the support :)
  • amie245
    amie245 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK, living in London, looking to loose the 20lbs that have piled on over the last 2 years of enjoying life (maybe a little too much!), others feel free to add me :)
  • CrazyTurnip
    CrazyTurnip Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in London! :) if anyone wants to add me :)
  • leannejane89
    leannejane89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added everyone on here - I hope lol

Let's motivate each other :smile:
  • AbbiGray
    AbbiGray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love the support too! Add away if you want to
  • Moonstone1612
    Moonstone1612 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and would love some friends to help me along the way
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ipswich, Suffolk :) I've been on here about 3 years now, and it has helped me so much with my weightloss!
    I love motivating my mfp friends so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • luke463
    luke463 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi been using this app for nearly 2 years. Love it, it has helped me with my diet and goals.
  • fonetics
    fonetics Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From Glasgow here, newbie to the app but everyone feel free to add me. I feel I do better when others around me are trying to lose weight too
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose a couple of pounds, I did the hard bit and lost 2 stone a while back and kept it off. Happy to help and motivate you all!
  • BSP_5
    BSP_5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From Essex, could do with a few friends to bounce off of on here! Feel free to add away!