Cool Site I found

Options
hummzz
hummzz Posts: 384 Member
I just found this site. I was looking for ingredients in one of my foods and ran across it. Pretty cool cuz when you sign up you type in things you want in your foods and what you don't and it gives you food suggestions and the nutritional value. I may be way late, but here's the site. www.shopwell.com.

My shopping time should be less since I don't have to read every single label now that I have it at my fingertips and suggestions gave to me! LOVE IT!!!

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Just bookmarked it, thanks!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check it out...thanks for sharing!! ;)
  • Nanconet
    Nanconet Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks for the site...will check it out!! By the way...totally off topic....but you have a gorgeous rotti!!! I have two! You're actually looks like both of mine mixed into one!! LOL
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on this...it looks very cool!
  • vabheegaard
    vabheegaard Posts: 61
    Options
    OMG love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! just signed up!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Just joined - it's an awesome site!
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    umm, I might be a little slow but I don't see the URL in your post. LOL What site is it? :wink:
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    umm, I might be a little slow but I don't see the URL in your post. LOL What site is it? :wink:

shopwell.com

It kind of blended in with the rest of the post. lol It was on the last line of the first paragraph.
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options

shopwell.com

It kind of blended in with the rest of the post. lol It was on the last line of the first paragraph.

thx ma'am!!!
  • hummzz
    Options

www.shopwell.com
  • hummzz
    Options
    Thanks for the site...will check it out!! By the way...totally off topic....but you have a gorgeous rotti!!! I have two! You're actually looks like both of mine mixed into one!! LOL

Thanks!! He's my big boy! He's rott and wolfhound! Absolutely HUGE!!! My workout partner!
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is great - thanks for sharing!
  • mmueller09
    mmueller09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this website is very useful. I have been trying to find ways of cutting out refined sugar from my diet, especially with breakfast foods such as cereals. The site gives you a lot of options.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thanks!!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    bump, thank yoU!