Looking for friends to help motivate each other!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Joann and I'm an Italian girl that loves to eat from South jersey. I've struggled my whole life with my weight. Well, ok I can't blame it on being Italian because I can honestly say I've never met a carbohydrate that I didn't like. I swear the carbs follow me! Ok ok I do some pasta chasing myself, I'll admit it. So anyway, I stepped on the scale this morning and almost fainted, literally. I swear I thought the scale was broken because I couldn't believe my eyes. So to test out this "broken" scale I hopped on and off of it 5 times, no joke. Sadly, the number stayed the same. So here I am guys and girls looking for some help and motivation to help me stop chasing the spaghetti and meatballs and point me in the direction of the salad bar! I've got about 70 lbs to lose and look forward to meeting some great people!

Replies

• catattack2
    catattack2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • ugoagwai
    ugoagwai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Joan. Looking to lose 10lbs by August, for a wedding!
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. Always looking to motivate & be motivated!
  • jsingletary228
    jsingletary228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Joann! I'm with you on the carbs, I've never met one I didn't like ha-ha. They are my best friend and worst enemy! You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use a little motivation and help as well!