Just Scored P90X cheap!

Options
I just got the system this morning at a thrift store in awesome condition for only $55! I had to do a blog post about it and you can check it out if you like.

http://myredapron.com/2011/05/19/p90x-score/

Replies

• jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Did it come with all the discs, the P90X Manual, and the Nutrition Guide?

Just looked at your blog did you get the full 12 P90X discs plus the 4 p90X Plus discs?
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, let me know how it is..:flowerforyou:
  • greenb
    greenb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I've been thinking about trying a go at that program also.
  • armywife121110
    Options
    thats great!! i'm starting on Monday... Why the hell gets rid of P90X??!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Awesome find!
  • saintsbootcamp
    Options
    SWEET SCORE! It's an awesome program your gonna love it!♥
  • heatherann76
    Options
    Did it come with all the discs, the P90X Manual, and the Nutrition Guide?

Just looked at your blog did you get the full 12 P90X discs plus the 4 p90X Plus discs?

No manual or nutrition guide I may have to head back to the store and dig. Either way I am still tickled!
  • kristijoanderson
    Options
    You can get the work out guide and nutrition guide online in printable form. No need to buy anything else. Great find. I know you will love it. Do not get discouraged if you can't do everythin right away. Stick to it and you will be amazed at the results.
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    So did you get all the P90X discs and the P90X plus discs?

IF you do it now youll be done just in time for MC2 to come out which is the next P90X.
  • CoachGena
    CoachGena Posts: 13
    Options
    I have done P90X and got great results. My recommendation to anyone just starting out is to pace yourself. Some people tend to lift too heavy in the beginning and can't do anything for the rest of the week. Tony talks a lot about good form. You will get better results by choosing the right weight and using good form vs. trying to just lift heavy.

If you would like the workout sheets you can start a free account at my website which I can't post here on this message board (fitness pal rules) but it's on my profile page.
    In the upper left tab it says "Get Fit" and then click "Workout Sheets"

Let me know if you have any questions about how to modify moves or any other concerns.