20lbs down so far- didn't realize how big that was til I took progress photos. FEELING GOOD!

Options

Replies

• truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    In spite of the Blue Jays shirt, you look FABULOUS!!! ;) Go Tigers!
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look great! Our stats are similar so this is extra motivating for me.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It's sometimes hard to see it without comparing before and current pictures. I can definitely see how far you've come and you look wonderful. I'm sure you are feeling so much better too. Keep it up! To urloved33.... love the minions graphic!
  • Jeaniegum
    Jeaniegum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I love seeing these transformation photos, so inspiring!
  • martinjavonte12
    martinjavonte12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Claire an I was about your size before ..his did you lose it an how long did it take an can you please help me...
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MrsMKB
    MrsMKB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Claire an I was about your size before ..his did you lose it an how long did it take an can you please help me...

Hi Claire! My start date was january 13th and I am down about 21lbs since then... Things have slowed down a bit now as I have a lot going on in my life all at once that is causing stress and making it difficult to eat as well, but I still track everything and stay under my cals! ... The difference in this photo is about 9-10weeks apart and almost 19lbs :) january vs. March... I sent you a private message also.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I actually took before photos and haven't done a progress one yet...maybe it's time (25 lbs)
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!
  • marciarse
    marciarse Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You look fantastic I am inspired 70lbs to go starting tomorrow any tips tried everything out there.lol
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    marciarse wrote: »
    You look fantastic I am inspired 70lbs to go starting tomorrow any tips tried everything out there.lol
    Protein protein protein!! I eat nothing that isn't pumped with it! And water, drink it like its your job!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to encourage each other ;)
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!! ☺️☺️☺️
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wonderful progress!
  • zuckls
    zuckls Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So happy for your progress,thanks for sharing :)
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. You look great!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You are looking phenomenal; I expected to read that you've been killing the workouts because you definitely look fitter... now that I know you haven't been, WOW! You are unstoppable! I hope you share more pics in the future as you add in exercise and progress even closer to your goals.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!