Loosing my baby weight!

Options
Hey so i was a tiny size 8 weighing just over 9 stone pre pregnancy after gaining around 5 stone ive decided i really need to get back to my old size!

I was too scared to weigh myself but when i did i was 12 stone 12 which was really scary for me as i have never been over 10 stone!

I am finally down to under 12 weighing in at 11 12 this morning

I have a flabby belly now and ive still hot a lot more to loose!

Anyone in my position or anyone who wants to i courage me or just have another friend please add me :)

Replies

• juliebruceames
    juliebruceames Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, trying to loose the baby weight :)
  • meaganhayter
    meaganhayter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have always been a size 6 and at my biggest a 9. During my pregnancy I gained 40lbs, a lot more than anticipated, but since I was eating healthy and somewhat active I wasn't concerned. I had my son on march 8th and since then I have lost 25lbs just from eating a healthy diet and breastfeeding. I have not been able to exersize due to a long labor and some mild complucations. I now have the okay to do some light activity and just started going for walks with my son. I would love to have someone to encourage and to receive encouragement from! I'm still looking to loose 15-20lbs what about you ladies?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!